The number of L’s rolled indicates the number of chips to be passed to the player on the left, the number of R’s rolled indicates the number of chips to be passed to the player on the right, and the number of C’s rolled indicates the number of chips to be placed in the center, or “pot”. (The dots are neutral and players do not pass any chips). The last player with chips, wins the game. It’s that simple! Fast-paced, exciting, and fun, it’s a great game for kids to play along with adults, providing hours of entertainment for the whole family. Try it once and you’ll be hooked! Choose from blue, red, green or yellow chips
- This new game of strategy is addictive and challenging for all ages, and amazingly simple to learn.
- But make sure you don’t lose your chips or whatever you decide to bet with, the tables can turn in the blink of an eye!
- Players take turns rolling three dice and have to pass, keep or put chips into the pot based on the resulting roll.
- Players can use chips, coins or anything else they can think of. Fast paced, easy and fun for the whole family.
- Game includes: 3 LCR dice 24 playing chips game instructionsFor 3 or More Players, Ages 5 and Up.