A Scarf Every Doctor Who Fan Will be Proud to Own
The Fourth Doctor’s Scarf is so iconic that, over 30 years and seven Doctors later, it’s still as synonymous with the BBC’s flagship programme as the TARDIS and the Daleks!
- This 100% Acrylic Scarf is warm, soft and perfect for collectors and cosplayers
- Length: 13ft (3.96m)/ 12ft (3.66m) excluding tassels
- Width: 10″ (28cm)
The scarf made its debut in 1974’s Robot, supposedly knitted for the Doctor by Madame Nostradamus. Though it got damaged in the following story, The Ark in Space – and was pronounced “irreplaceable” by the Time Lord – he did, in fact, acquire a replacement and his look evolved throughout Tom Baker’s seven-year tenure. But nothing can substitute the excessively-long, multi-coloured scarf that will forever be associated with the universe’s favourite time traveller.
LOVARZI is the authorised licensee of the Fourth Doctor Scarf.
With a 90 day money back guarantee, if you’re not 100% happy, simply return it and get a full refund – no questions asked!
- It’s the collectible every Doctor Who fan has been begging for: The legendary scarf worn by the Fourth Doctor, Tom Baker!
- Length: 13ft (3.96m) / 12ft (3.66m) excluding tassels , Width 10 Inches (25 Cms)
- Made from premium quality Acrylic
- Great gift for every devotee of Doctor Who
- Free UK Delivery